Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hola! Fellow creativists!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Hot Parsnip, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Hot Parsnip

Hot Parsnip New Member

Hello I'm new, and fresh as a daisy to this site! I'm from Hull and love Illustration and Graphic Design I'm currently looking out for jobs at the moment ideally as a freelance illustrator/graphic designer, but want to work my way up gain some great knowledge and experience along the way. I like the practical approach to graphic design, I think less is more and it's always best to be simple, no gimmicky fonts or graphics.

My main influences and favourite illustrators at the mo are Nigel Peake, utterly fantastic, Sara Finelli, Tinhead, David Shrigley, Stanley Donwood, Vic Reeves and Harry Hill, whilst loving the graphic design of Build, Rosie Lee's

Thanks for popping by and tell us what you think of some of my work, some of it is just mucking about.

Rosie's stuff

Cheers!

2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hi Rosie and welcome,

I did go to Vic Reeve's regional book launch / lecture in 2010 - very entertaining.

3. Hot Parsnip

Hot Parsnip New Member

His Vast Book Of Knowlege is hilarious, so is sun boiled onions. I love that surrealist style he adopts and all that mad non-sequiter comic style with it is brilliant.

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the GDF :icon_smile:

Cheers

Damon