Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiya GDF'ers

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by SWATTDesign, Sep 5, 2012.

1. SWATTDesign

SWATTDesign Member

Hey everyone,

Found this forum a few weeks ago and been reading as a guest to get an idea on what it's all about, and looks like just what I need :icon_biggrin:

I've been a graphic designer for over 16 years now, first off in Toronto then moving to the UK back in 2003. As many of you on here, I was made redundant at the end of 2010 and took that as the catalyst to start up my own studio. Pretty much all of my previous experience had been as an 'in-house' designer (please don't hold it against me :icon_wink:), and when it came time to running my own studio I found myself a bit out of my depth with the whole client side of things. So will be probably be posting quite a bit on here looking for advice on how to get (and KEEP) good clients, pitches, and the general sort of studio stuff that you don't get exposed to working for a company - even if you do run the department.

But in the meantime, thanks for having me, and look forward to contributing where I can :thumb:

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi Sam, welcome to the forum.
  3. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Heya, welcome to the forum
  4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the GDF, spread the word....

5. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Hi, welcome to the Forum.
  6. MJ96