Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Harland, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Harland

Harland Junior Member

Hello, I'm Dan, pleased to meet you all.
    I'm a graphic designer based on the South Coast. Working mainly in print design and trying to get my head around web design. I'll post my website up soon (it's a first attempt so still needs some tweaking!). Been dropping by this site for a while during tea breaks, looks great and some really useful info.

2. welcome to the forum Dan :)

3. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hi Dan, welcome :D

4. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Welcome.

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Dan,

Welcome to Design Forums, good to see you've already got involved in another thread, good to hear you're liking the site, where abouts in the South East are you based?

Cheers,
    Greg

6. Harland

Harland Junior Member

Hi Greg,

Based in Eastbourne at the moment. Hoping to move to London soon as my girlfriend lives and works there. Thought I ought to introduce myself as I'd posted in another thread.

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Cool, just wondered as I'm down in Kent, wasn't sure how SE you was :)
    Sounds good, and yeah always good to see an intro post, look fwd to seeing your site.

8. Harland

Harland Junior Member

Not quite that SE:) I'll stick a link to the the website up asap in the feedback section and await some healthy criticism.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Dan

9. Becky

Becky Member

Welcome, in the same boat myself, need to get a decent web portfolio up (although I'd never leave the South Coast for London!)

Looking forward to seeing your work :)

10. strange.. so many people want to come to London.. while I am desperate to leave :lol:

11. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Evening Dan.

12. Greg

Greg Active Member

Another long day Fred?!

13. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Glad i left the big smoke, hated every minute of working around the London area, people have no time for anyone else.

14. I can't wait ... I have stuff to do out in the allotment etc :D

15. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Same here. My missus loves London though. :cry: Maybe I should just kidnap her and move to the countryside. ;)

Where are you moving to by the way Chris?

Welcome to the forum Dan! :)

16. Hi Dan!

I lived in London, then left London. Decided it's nice to visit...

17. sarah

sarah Member

Welcome Dan :)

I live about 25mins away from London and that suits me fine. I get countryside and bit of London when i fancy it!

18. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Welcome Dan,

I am also working on an online portfolio myself, got the domain just really need to start working on it and improving my web skills!

:eek:

19. Moving to Milton Keynes in 2 months mate :) well worth moving north :) less posh :lol:

20. Elekate

Elekate Member

Welcome to DF!