Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Krey20, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, but I've been lurking for a short while.

I'm a graphic designer working in Suffolk for a small print company, and run my own small freelance business too.

I've joined to try and find a few like minded people that might be able to help me at times, as I find myself, occasionally, working alone and missing the studio vibe that I used to enjoy. I hope that I might be of some help to others as well.

I've read through the business section you have with interest too, as my own small freelance concern is growing slowly, and over the next year or so, I might have to decide where I want that to take me.

Anyway, I've enjoyed reading your contributions so far, and will try to make a few of my own, see you on the boards.

Cheers

Ken (Krey20)

2. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Welcome Ken! - just had a look at your site, that teddy t-shirt is cool!

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Ken,

Welcome to Design Forums, glad you decided to join and post :)
    I know what you mean regarding the company when working alone as a freelancer, and I personally find that one of the best things about the forums, having other people to talk to about design and get feedback on projects and ideas. I hope you'll find the place useful, and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks,
    Greg

PS- Just had a quick glance through your site, really like the Radio 3 project in your college folio, nice work! :)

4. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Ken!

5. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Thanks for the welcome.
    Only been looking around for a few days but the site has already been a great help.
    I've found so many resources and received a lot of good advice.
    I've been inspired to finally get on with re-developing my portfolios, online and physical. I've been striving to improve both for a little while now, but have been too busy to achieve the look I'm after. I've began picking up the loose threads and hope to post the results soon, to be picked apart and improved.
    I hope I can help others as much as you have helped me so far.:up:

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Great to hear Ken.
    Look forward to seeing the results of your new portfolio work soon! :)

7. berry

berry Active Member

Welcome the forum Lurker.;)