Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi to all!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by ceefos, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ceefos

ceefos New Member

Thought I'd give a quick introduction - I'm Carly, 28 and about to start a (belated) BA Hons degree in Graphic Design. I studied GD to A-Level and always intended to take it further, but life got in the way for a few years! :icon_rolleyes: Now finally have a chance to take the BA on part-time and I'm really looking forward to fully immersing myself in the graphic design world again.

Graphic Design is part of my current job role, so I'm hoping to be able to put what I learn through my studies into practice through my work too to build up my own portfolio. Sure I'll have lots of questions while I'm learning, and hoping you're a friendly bunch on here who will be able to give me some advice if I need it! :icon_biggrin:

Nice to 'meet' you all, and looking forward to being on here some more.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Welcome to GDF Carly!

Where are you taking your course?
  3. ceefos

ceefos New Member

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm studying online via idesigni (Interactive Design Institute) part-time, as I work full-time. I start in February, so have a little while to get myself prepared for it!
  4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hey Carly

A warm, welcome to the GDF.

5. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum
  6. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hi Carly,

Greetings and well done on starting the course - you'll enjoy it.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Oh cool. never heard of that, hope it goes well!