• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi to all creative types

Hi there,

Greg gave me a nudge so I thought I'd say hello. I'm a freelance graphic designer working mainly in the Midlands, always on the look out for interesting projects and collaborations. In between jobs I try to fit as many goodies as possible on my blog, with bits of mine and others work, hot links to cool sites and useful design related resources, so take a peek if you've got 5 mins to spare.

Russell Hall Design

Cheers, see you on the forums!

Russ

Ah ha, I see you dabble it the dark arts of coding! You guys are always good to know, I grew up in Sutton, well nearer Walsall really but the postcodes Sutton! Always nice to hear from Creative brummies!

Greg

Hey Russell,

Welcome to Design Forums, thanks for joining, good to see the nudge worked.
I think we have a few members from Birmingham on board now, sorry, Creative Brummies! :D

Enjoyed a quick read of your blog earlier this evening, will take a proper look in the morning, looks like you've got some interesting stuff on there.

Look forward to hearing more from you around the olde forums!
Cheers, Greg

Such warm welcomes, greatly appreciated. Well I've got stuck in to a couple of threads but really must get on an earn some money now, but shall check in again soon!

Cheers