Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, thought I'd introduce myself!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by eneyekay, Feb 10, 2014.

1. eneyekay

eneyekay Member

Hi guys,

I'm Nik, living in London and have been working in the creative industry as a Graphic Designer for over 10 years now since graduating from Middlesex University back in 2003.

I have a portfolio of work at: NH:GD* |* Showcase and mainly deal with Canadian Rappers with my freelance work, but I work for a reseller based in Enfield who deal mainly with the education sector.

Throughout my career I've created projects for Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, Sonos, Sony, STA Travel, Rail Europe and Butlins to name a few of the bigger clients. But my favourite projects are often for musicians/record labels as they give me the most creative freedom.

I've joined this board mainly because my current employer is looking to take on a Graphic Designer, and I was hoping to give an opportunity to someone suitable looking for a job on this forum if that's cool :) ... we've got an awesome team at Academia (based in Enfield, North London) and I'd like to work with someone fresh out of University who's buzzing with creativity and looking to start their career for a company who's experienced a massive amount of growth... we've made Tech Track 100 for the past 4 years to give you an idea of our success!

I'll look forward to getting as involved with the forums as much as I can in the future.

all the best :)
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Nik

Welcome to the GDF, good to have you here.

3. Sam Cowley

Sam Cowley Member

Hi Nik,

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it!
  4. lduk

lduk New Member

hi there - welcome !