Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Pete, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Pete

Pete Member

Hi guys, my name's Pete. I'm 26. I'm a Graphic Designer living in Chorlton, Manchester and this is already starting to sound like a personal ad.

I work at with a great team at Door4, we're a studio in Nelson, Lancashire. I freelance when I can find the time and since I'm starting to do much more work, I thought it was about time to join a nice friendly design forum.

My previous job was print-centric, although in my current role I tend to focus on web design with the odd branding and print job thrown in. Main skills include designing clean, usable websites, SEO friendly websites (from day 1, none of this black hat SEO like the guys in the office down the corridor). Clean, cross browser CSS. Illustration, Flash and video editing. I studied New Media at college and Film Production at Uni.

Here's a few of my most recent sites if anybody fancies a look:

Vitruvian Consultants
    Oliver and Lime
    NP Electrical
    Guardian Pension Trustees
    Conolly CF

Portfolio needs redoing, (I'm actually halfway through building my new one) but here it is anyways.

Anyway, nice to meet you all :icon_biggrin:
  2. Steve

Steve Member

Welcome Pete.

Some nice work there - hopefully speak to you around the forums.
  3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

4. Pete

Pete Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I'll definatley get straight on that business directory once I've finished my new site, cheers for that.
  5. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hi Pete. Glad you've decided to join the forums.

Looks like you've got yourself a nice little job there, good effort :).