Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by lucy, Jan 29, 2014.

1. lucy

lucy Member

Hi there, I thought I would post on this Introductions thread as I am relatively new here but I'm also really enjoying my time on this forum.
    My name is Lucy George and I live near London. I work in the area of design and printing which is fortunate for me as it's a passion of mine.
    It's also great fun.
    Is there any advice you veterans would give me if you could have your time on this forum all over again? I would appreciate it.
    Ps I also write for the blog on the website where I work, Blog writing can be a real challenge at times but with printing the array of topics to choose from doesn't end.
  2. shaunalynn

shaunalynn Active Member

Welcome to the forums!
  3. Welcome to the forums! I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself :)
    I would say that to get the best use out of this forum you need to not be shy; ask questions, talk to people, share your work and opinions and just get involved.
    What's your career goal, what do you want to be doing in 10 years time?
  4. lucy

lucy Member

Hi thanks for asking. I would still continue with my blog writing, who knows what the internet will be like by then? I love writing as all things design and printing. I also love giving advice and so setting up my own blog would be the first step on the ladder for me; maybe I can be a contributor on some of the bigger blogs on the net too, I just need to set this up. As for career goals, I'm really happy where I am though I think promotion is a great thing as I thrive on challenges.
  5. That's great, nice to see that you are passionate about it all, I'm sure you will go far :)
  6. GibbonIt

GibbonIt Member

Welcome to the forums! :)
  7. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Welcome along :)
  8. lucy

lucy Member

Thanks Tony, I thanked your post on the cheap logos feature just now. I'm enjoying being on the Site, it seems a supportive Community.

9. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member