Hi there newbe

Arkamelis

Hi just wanted to say hi to all members, im Matt and im from Devon. joined this site as im new to building a web page, and theres things i get stuck with at times and was looking for help and advice, hope to speak with some of you members soon

scotty

Staff member
Hey Matt, welcome to the forums.

I'm not that web savvy but there are a few on here that are.
What are you building it in?

Arkamelis

Hey Matt, welcome to the forums.

I'm not that web savvy but there are a few on here that are.
What are you building it in?
Hi scotty
im using wordpress, the latest version, and i have installed the plugins that have been recommended to use with the theme i brought, its CMSmasters

scotty

Staff member
I just used a WP portfolio template for mine after my old one got a bit glitchy and wasn't responsive.
It's not exactly how I'd have made it but it does the job and was pretty easy to customise and use.

What issues are you having with yours?

Arkamelis

im trying to work out how i change the very top section, but for the life of me i cant seem to find that area to edit in wordpress or with the building plugins that are meant to be used with the theme i brought . see the picture, i have put a yellow boarder around the area i want to edit

Attachments

Arkamelis

I just used a WP portfolio template for mine after my old one got a bit glitchy and wasn't responsive.
It's not exactly how I'd have made it but it does the job and was pretty easy to customise and use.

What issues are you having with yours?
Hi scotty. i got the issue sorted, ended up getting in touch with CMSmasters who told me what i needed to do