Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi people

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Ali, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Ali

Ali New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new on the forum and in graphic design.
    I really need to exchange ideas with you because I decided to start this new thing and I'm kind of lost!!!
    I'm not sure that is my future in terms of job but I'm sure that I have fun in drawing and creating all sorts of things. A few years ago, while studying Political Science (!) I did a course in Illustrator and Photoshop but I never used those skills. Then another course in Photography, always on the side of some other job I didn't enjoy. Now my idea is to learn 'how to' ...use my creativity and then see what I want to do with it.
    Help please!! :icon_tongue_smilie:

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Ali.

There's a load of threads on here that may help you out, just have a look round and see what's what. If there's anything in particular you want or need to know, just post it here and someone will have the answer for you.
  3. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. As mentioned have a quick search for anything you're unsure of, and if you can't find the answer then feel free to ask :icon_smile:
  4. garywaiman

garywaiman Member

Welcome to GDF! Everyone here is friendly enough so if you need any advice, don't hesitate to ask! :)
  5. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hello Ali and welcome. :icon_cheers:
  6. ldepty

ldepty New Member

Welcome, welcome, welcome!:icon_biggrin:
  7. byronc

byronc Member

this is a great forum as there seems to be very little spam..

choose something ans stick with it. get some small briefs and see where it takes you