• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi, nice to be here!

Hello all, I'm Jo

I've been tinkering with the web for about 9 or 10 years (I'm 27).

I mostly work with design but enjoy dipping in to code when needed. (Wordpress is King!)

I occasionally do commercial stuff but I spend most of my webby time working on pro bono charity projects. I help run a couple of animal rescue non-profit orgs (Rescue Helpers Unite and Staffie Support) and do all the designing and tinkering for those websites. (One of which has a vBulletin forum so I'm sure I will get some inspiration from the lovely design here)

I also work with lots of other animal rescues and have recently started a site specifically to help charities on the web - Websites For Charity

I've got a few other sites but won't bore you with all my links :) (presumably I can add them to my profile instead)

I came across this forum whilst searching for something about dog walker websites and thought 'hey, I think I'll hang around!'. It will be nice to chat with some designer folks, I don't get to do that often.

So, I think that's enough blather - HELLO! :up: