Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, new here

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by nicktiler, Jun 5, 2009.

1. nicktiler

nicktiler Junior Member

found this Forum on a GOOGLE search
    Have wanted a website for ages, could not afford the £500 Pplus I was quoted for a basic 3 page site.
    2 days ago registered for a free one through MICROSOFT.
    yes a little crude maybe and basic to your guys standards, but it is a start, I have absoulutely no experience in that field.
    hoping to pick up a few tips.
    the site needs tweaking, font and layout adjustments. But I have only spent 5 hours so far.
    Constructive comments please !!! ....................

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

i've seen worse turned out that people have paid £500 for!
  3. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Watch out for the text getting lost in the photo header. You can hardly make out the 's' in Yorkshire.
  4. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Its not going to win any prizes, but then again I doubt you expected it too.

You should however stop thinking of your website as "an extra tool" or whatever web development companies tell you it is, you cant be without it, everyones got one - that kind of dribble.
    For your company the website acts as a salesperson, someone who knows the ins and outs of the products & services not to mention details on everything else! Im sure you'll find it hard to employ a salesperson for less than 500 per year who is there 24/7 doesn't take holidays and has all the information necessary on hand!
  5. nicktiler

nicktiler Junior Member

Thanks,have noticed already, will address this ASAP
  6. Elekate

Elekate Member

Welcome to the Forums! :D

Took a look at your site, looked a bit too much with just one main colour, a bit plain for my liking but thats my opinion :p
  7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome to the forums, Its not a bad start but one thing I would say is the colour. Brown makes me want to leave immediatly...Keep posting and keep up the good work.
  8. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome aboard Nick. :)
  9. Welcome to the forum Nick :)
  10. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member