Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, my first post..

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by tappertom, Mar 16, 2011.

1. tappertom

tappertom New Member

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd put up a quick post to introduce myself. My names Tom and I'm from West Sussex, been using photoshop since the age of 13 as a hobby, mainly designing website layouts and silly little designs or fun.

Then got a job for a music retailer helping out with their Marketing at the age of 16/17. After leaving college I was offered the full time role at the company as Marketing Administrator, now a few years on I'm running the Marketing department alone.

This involves multiple 8-page A4 Flyers, 100-page Catalogues and A5 Flyers a year. As well as Magazine adverts, seperate Brochures, Email marketing and the design and management of the E-Commerce site.

Love what I'm currently doing, but feel I need stretch myself further and work on my design skills more. Looking for personal projects to do myself at home, hopefully I can find some ideas here and get some critique.

Thanks to anyone who just read all that :icon_notworthy:

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the GDF

Cheers

Damon

3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hi Tom,

Good to see you.

Peter