• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi! Let me introduce myself...

Hi guys

Bit about me (warning: not that interesting):

Im a Midlands based academic with a passion for graphic design. That passion was subdued for many years and has only just returned recently. It all started in 2005-06 when I was a member of a gaming forum where everyone loved to have creative forum 'signitures'. The designing sub section of that forum became more popular then the main game discussion section. I self taught myself photoshop techniques and eventually got quite good at producing signitures and profile pictures, to the point where others were requesting art work from me.

However, after I stopped playing that game and visiting those forums,I also stopped designing (something which i regret). Fast forward 8 years, I have once again rediscovered my passion for and here I am.

tl;dr: Hello

Hi there, welcome to the community!

Your 'about me' section is interesting where you have shown initiative to learn Photoshop and put together gaming signatures for other users on a forum because you were aware of the popularity.

Try and stay focussed if you have passion for graphic design!