Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm Sarah

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by sarah, Mar 6, 2009.

1. sarah

sarah Member

Hello everyone,

I'm Sarah and i manage an online printing company called

I found this site through google analytics because someone's recommendation had sent a couple of people to our site!

We print near enough anything on paper or card and everything can be ordered and paid for online!

We have just introduced promotional magnets as a product and i think that we are pretty much one of the only online websites in the uk where you can order magnets online!

Graphic designers are our main target market, so i thought i would introduce myself. This seems a really nice forum site - very nicely designed!

2. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to we get a discount????;)
  3. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Welcome aboard.
  4. Adam

Adam Senior Member

I should do, it was my recommendations! :p

Welcome to DF Sarah, plenty of graphic designers on here.
  5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to Design Forums, I'm sure you'll find plenty of print required threads to quote on in the Design Marketplace section over the coming months, and yes plenty of designers here! Good to hear Adam's recommendation got you a few extra visitors :)

6. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

And good developers! (Greg! ) ill have you know! :)
  7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yes lots of good developers too!! and illustrators and photographers :D
    Sorry was just responding to the part about their target market being graphic designers ;)
  8. sarah

sarah Member

Ooo we target everyone really :)

We recently exhibited for 4 days at the Focus on Imaging photography exhibition at the NEC.

Gave out 5,000 sample packs - so, you never know, maybe one of those photographers are on this forum too!
  9. breathingjuice

breathingjuice Junior Member

hi sarah - you recently printed my business cards.

top quality & brilliant price.
  10. Hi Sarah :) welcome to the forum :)

please accept your complimentary :domo: action figure :)
  11. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

I second this question.
  12. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!
  13. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

You better start making some more cake soon Chris with all these new members. ;)

Welcome to the Forums Sarah! Hope you'll enjoy your stay.
  14. retrowilly

retrowilly Junior Member

Wow. I've just recieved a sample pack from and it's by far the best quality of any sample pack I've had before.

Lots of different sizes and formats, which are well labeled. And the quality looks brilliant. You should be getting my business soon.
  15. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey Sarah, welcome to the forums.
  16. seoandy

seoandy Junior Member

welcome abaord
  17. berry

berry Active Member

how come you got one?:cry:
  18. Junior Member

Welcome aboard Sarah

19. sarah

sarah Member

HI everyone! Thank you for the kind words about the sample pack! Berry - have you tried requesting one and it hasn't come????
    If you havent, send me a PM with you address details and i'll get one sent out to you as soon as possible.

There aren't any discounts available at the moment. But all the online prices have been lowered significantly and are geared towards graphics designers like yourselves who want to order things like business cards, leaflets etc cheaply and quickly online.

Hope that helps?