Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm Kars

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by wwl777, Jan 5, 2011.

1. wwl777

wwl777 Junior Member

Hi guys.

Forgot to introduce myself instantly. I'm a 21 years old dude and webdesigning has always been a bit of my hobby. Lately I've been trying to take it a bit more seriously and started to study a bit on things like typography, color, etc. and picking up css3 and html5. Every once in a while I get an application -often via via- and make some money out of it. Hope to maybe do this a little more frequent in the future. I'm pretty experienced with php, html, css and I hope to improve on js and jquery in the future.

Next to that I like trying and testing OS's, especially linux with all the distro's :up: Too bad that most of the time after tweaking/installing an OS there is always going something wrong and getting corrupted (lately even my partition table) -.-

Well, hope I've given enough info geekwise. Other than that I have a huge love for soccer, both playing and watching. And I'm just coming out of a period of chronique fatique that learned me not to underestimate the effect chronic stress can have on your body. So just a word out there for all, if you don't want chronic stress, make sure you care about some chronic relaxation in your life ;]. Greetings to you all!

2. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Who doesn't like chronic relaxation? Welcome to the forum.