Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm Dennis

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by thoughtandtheory, Feb 16, 2009.

1. thoughtandtheory

thoughtandtheory Junior Member

I'm not from UK but I stumbled across this forum through a couple different sites. I've been looking to find a solid design forum to join for a long time now and this seems to be a great place so far.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum and I look forward to talking to a lot of you over time.
  2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Dennis,

Welcome to Design Forums, thanks for posting an introduction, have already seen you getting involved with a few threads - good to see. Glad you found us, just been looking on your site and become incredibly envious of some of the clients you/your company has worked with, amazing :)

Looking forward to speaking to you more around the forums!
    Thanks, Greg

PS- Think your our second member from the Sunshine State, 61pixels is "just" down the road from you in Orlando, I'm a big fan of Orlando Magic, so am also jealous of both your locations! lol
  3. berry

berry Active Member

Hi Dennis, bought a couple of guitars (4) from a guy in Jacksonville, Florida!!!!

Nice to have you aboard, how many hours ahead/behind are you? 5 hours behind???
  4. thoughtandtheory

thoughtandtheory Junior Member

Yeah we're -5 GMT. Thanks for the kind words guys.
  5. Welcome to the forum Dennis :)
  6. Rob

Rob New Member

Hey Dennis, your site looks great, I love the type. Welcome!
  7. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Welcome, Dennis. Love the site :)