Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm Dennis

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by thoughtandtheory, Feb 16, 2009.

1. thoughtandtheory

thoughtandtheory Junior Member

I'm not from UK but I stumbled across this forum through a couple different sites. I've been looking to find a solid design forum to join for a long time now and this seems to be a great place so far.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum and I look forward to talking to a lot of you over time.

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Dennis,

Welcome to Design Forums, thanks for posting an introduction, have already seen you getting involved with a few threads - good to see. Glad you found us, just been looking on your site and become incredibly envious of some of the clients you/your company has worked with, amazing :)

Looking forward to speaking to you more around the forums!
    Thanks, Greg

PS- Think your our second member from the Sunshine State, 61pixels is "just" down the road from you in Orlando, I'm a big fan of Orlando Magic, so am also jealous of both your locations! lol

3. berry

berry Active Member

Hi Dennis, bought a couple of guitars (4) from a guy in Jacksonville, Florida!!!!

Nice to have you aboard, how many hours ahead/behind are you? 5 hours behind???

4. thoughtandtheory

thoughtandtheory Junior Member

Yeah we're -5 GMT. Thanks for the kind words guys.

5. Welcome to the forum Dennis :)

6. Rob

Rob New Member

Hey Dennis, your site looks great, I love the type. Welcome!

7. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Welcome, Dennis. Love the site :)