Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Guys

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Annette Taylor Design, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Hi fellow designers. Your website is fantastic and is full of the info that I am currently in need off as I am trying to get into Freelance Graphic Design, after having many contracts via agencies I feel its the time to go it alone and work for myself.

I live in the hard rock city of Coventry, now made famous by the legend that is Chris Moyles this morning, link to come shortly.

Please feel free to visit my website and make your self at home, am currently putting a new design together so my website will be updated shortly.

Annette

2. welcome to the forum :)

3. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Annette.

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Howdo chuck.

5. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Hello Annette. Welcome. It's wonderful here, and its a great place for wise advice on everything design and web related. The people here are awesome as well :love:

Oh and interesting. I actually once knew someone from Coventry..but it wasn't Chris Moyles of course.:)

6. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hi Annette! :D

7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi, Welcome to the forums