• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi Guys My Name Is Sterling

Hi guys my name is Sterling
I'm from Bournemouth and I'm a returning student to the field of Art & Design my primary focus is Graphics.
I've been out of the loop for almost half a decade during that time I was having way too much fun and now
I figured where my goal is.

My objectives for this year in college: I aim to be performing at a professional standard, I understand from a readers point of view this sounds pretty big in regards to the latter but application of the idea to paper/software is an innate thing for me however my Achilles Heel: Communicating the idea behind the work, the point and relevance
to the design briefing. The point I want to reach is being able to communicate the design aspect effectively, this is what I want to refine the most.

I am keen to receive feedback, sharing tips, sharing good reading material (graphics) and establishing a good network of stunning people in this place.

lol sorry if this sounds a bit too formal dont worry I'm not the Terminator IRL.

Thanks,
Sterling