Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Guys & Girls

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by RossAdams, Jun 16, 2009.

1. RossAdams

RossAdams Member

Just joined up and wanted to say Hi, I've come into the whole 'design' world rather late but have decided it's what i want to do, have now gone part time in my current employment to try and build a client base!

Scary times but it's something i feel passionate about, the feedback from projects completed so far has been very positive so i hope i can pick up some tips from other members and also offer my two pence worth with what I've 'taught myself' over the last few months!

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hey Roscoe

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums, good to have you here. :icon_thumbup:

Do you have a website we can see?

3. RossAdams

RossAdams Member

Thanks Damon, glad to be here :icon_smile:

Currently in the process of updating my website, it should be available to check out pretty soon though!
  4. Hi Roscoe

I hope that the creative world suits you and you get as much joy from it as the rest of us.

Please feel free to contact me anytime for advice on print matters. Alternatively, take a browse through my posts and profile to get a grasp of the sort of things I/we offer.

ATB, Craig.
  5. RossAdams

RossAdams Member

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the welcome, checked your profile, another 'Red' good lad, me too!

Also send you a quick PM
  6. dot design

dot design Member

Welcome Roscoe, if you feel passion for design then you can build on that, good to have you here!
  7. Cookie

Cookie Member

Hello and Welcome :)

Hello and Welcome :)