Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi - Getting back into design

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by asherz, Mar 28, 2013.

1. asherz

asherz New Member

Hi guys!

Just wanted to say hi before posting in the forums, I have been out of the game for a year or two now having only touched photoshop every now and then, not really producing any graphics as such but more for my course.

I'm a first year Architecture student in London, and always enjoyed doing graphic design on the side having taught my self photoshop and web design/coding over the course of a few years.

Here's my old portfolio on deviantart if anyones interest: asherzgfx on deviantART

I've recently been putting some logos together for a friend which both he and I were happy with, and we're hoping to progress and get some printed on tshirts/stickers etc to promote his music... and that's how I've ended up here, having not had much previous experience with illustrator I come seeking advice, got the main elements of the logo vectorised but I'm interested in converting the more arty side elements from photoshop. But I shall go into more detail on another thread in the appropriate section.

Anyways nice to meet you all!

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the GDF.

Cheers

Damon

3. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.