Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Exeter

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by ethereal, Apr 16, 2010.

1. ethereal

ethereal New Member

Hi all,

Lurker finally taking the plunge (though also looking for help with my research, I won't lie :icon_rolleyes:). I'm a final year mature student in IT/Creative Media at Exeter Uni with broad interest in Web & Graphic Design (all things Adobe), with a light dressing of programming, database and internet culture stuff. Retraining from medicine, probably another one with midlife crisis then (!)

Also interested in outdoorsy and concert photography, preferably at the same time at festivals

Cheers, jason
  2. keith115

keith115 Member

Welcome along Jason hope you enjoy.
  3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hey Jason

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums.

4. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Welcome from a fellow West Country person!

Best wishes, you'll love it here.

5. Logopro

Logopro Member

Hi Jason!

Glad to meet you :icon_smile:
  6. sofi_smith

sofi_smith New Member

hey I'm from exeter originally but now in Brighton. That course sounds cool what kinda things do you do? I looked into exeter uni but saw nothing that interesting!?
  7. ethereal

ethereal New Member

Hi Sofi,

Exeter has it's Flexible Combined Honours now, where you can mix and match modules from a broad range of subjects e.g. Creative Media, Computer Science, Film Studies, but most everything really :icon_smile:. This is mostly what I've been doing for the final 2 years CMIT :: Modules :: All Available Modules in Information Technology though I did Computer Science for the first year.

The relevant stuff I'm doing would be web design (3 modules), internet programming (3) , & graphics (4) for me, though theres people doing all types of degrees on my modules.

I had a quick look at your good work and thought the Brighton course might be more focussed though? That has its advantages too.