Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Edinburgh

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by isoPrint, Mar 5, 2012.

1. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Hi everyone just wanted to say a big hello from Edinburgh. My names Iain and i have just recently went self employed been working hard on the website lately which has now been launched and decided it was time to participate within the form.

Hope everyone's having a great day and enjoying the sunshine if you have any at your end. all though theirs snow on the tips of the Pentlands here its been nice :D haha.

Cheers
    Iain

2. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

Hi Iain. I am also in Edinburgh :icon_biggrin: Welcome

3. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Hi Spottypenguin

Good to see I'm not the only one, I've always floated around this form as its good reading and has a lot of helpful advice.

Had a quick neb at your site, I like this nice clean aspect to it :)

Iain

4. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Iain. Any chance of a link to your site?

5. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

6. Corrosive

That's a really nice and well thought out site. Top job :icon_smile: Lots of useful info and easy to navigate as well. Do yourself a favour though and take the greengrocer's apostrophe out of "Design Program’s".

7. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Do you mean like on the poster design as we have a price ?

If so I have a good friend who does my design work for me at that price instead of his hourly rate as a favour to me.

But I get we're your coming from I have been thinking about it. It really just appeals to people who are running events etc most businsness I find are either clueless and send me their artwork in paint (no joke) or they already have their artwork done by a designer.

When I get non print ready artwork I normally try my best to redo it for them on the house to keep the job but I make sure to tell them it's just a one off.

8. Corrosive

Not really, I mean there is no apostrophe in 'Design Programs', grammatically speaking. I bet you do get artwork in all kinds of formats... I dread to think!

9. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Ah sorry I must still be half asleep haha the best one was yesterday, the artwork was drawn with the paint brush in Microsoft paint.

10. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

11. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Hi Arrivals :)

12. spottypenguin

And there's me being all friendly and you get all nebby, sheesh :icon_biggrin:
    (you do realize half of them will have no idea what nebby means and probably think we're arguing :thumb:)

13. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Hahaha it's always good to keep them guessing

14. spottypenguin

Ah ken :thumb:

15. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Aye they'll never naw.