Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Dublin!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Wavioli, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Wavioli

Wavioli Junior Member

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Ralph,

Welcome to Design Forums, good to have you on-board. Do you work as a freelancer in a full-time capacity? I've got '1, 2, 3, 4, hi-hat' in my head now after watching your Wok and Woll video :D

Greg

3. Wavioli

Wavioli Junior Member

Yeah I'm full-time. Things are a bit slow at the moment (damn Cap'n Crunch :p) of course.

Glad you like the video :)

It's a nice site here, hopefully I will find the time to be an active member. Or maybe thats hopefully not! (If I get lots of work going!)

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

5. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome Ralph!

6. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hi Ralph. Conas ata tu? :)

I lived in Dublin for 2 years. Great city with very nice people. Miss it a lot actually.It's impossible to get a decent pint of Guinness here in the UK hehe :). Has the internet improved over there or is it still monopolised by Eircoms so called 512 kb/s connections? :)

Welcome to the forums mate!

7. Wavioli

Wavioli Junior Member

Táim go maith, Aarlev.

Yeah I wouldn't touch the guinness anywhere else myself, escpecially London ;).

Luckily eircom aren't ruling the internet world anymore - Magnet and NTL are waay faster with top speeds of 20mbs these days... (or so they say, but thats a different thread!)

Where abouts did you live while you were here?

8. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Here here!

Although a good pint of Beamish in Cork is up with the black gold of Dublin.

Aahhhhhhhhhh Beamish - aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

9. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Just on the corner of Dorset St. and North Circular Rd. near the Mater hospital and the weird little Eastern European shop that only sells cigarettes and Polish sausages :).