Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Forum..ers!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by TwinnyVinny, Jun 30, 2011.

1. TwinnyVinny

TwinnyVinny New Member

Hello all,

I`m Vinny (with a twin, as my user name suggests)

I am a Litho Printer with 17 years experience in the trade, operating a large variety of presses and also finishing machinery. Prior to this I obtained a Diploma in Printing.

Found this forum by mistake (but glad I did-some interesting posts!) and I realize that design is not my area of expertise, but hopefully with my wide range of knowledge in the printing industry I can contribute to any print related issues anyone has.

Also looking to benefit from the forum, as I am currently seeking employment in the North West area.

Right, gonna have a scout round the site now, see if I can figure it out!

Cheers for reading guys, and if I can help in any way just ask............
  2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Will your twin be joining us as well?
  3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hi Vinny and welcome.

Kind regards to Twinny.

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the GDF

5. TwinnyVinny

TwinnyVinny New Member

Thanks for the welcome guys,

In response to Corrosives question; I`ll mention this forum to my `Twin` as he may be able to contribute more than me. He`s in the print trade as well, working in pre-press as a Mac Operator/Artworker. He also does DTP and Web Design (....and countless other things that I wouldn`t have a clue about!....yet!)

It could feel a little strange though, interacting with my brother via a forum!

Anyway back to job hunt duties, bye for now.........
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  6. byronc

byronc Member

Hi and welcome