• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi folks!

Hi folks!

Just a brief introduction to say that I'm a 27 year old female from Cornwall, and I'm currently setting up as a freelancer web designer. I've applied to do a First Diploma Art & Design in college. After that I hope to go on to do something to do with graphic and/or web design.

I registered here because a) it looks like a cool place; b) I hope to meet others who are equally as cool to talk to, and c) I hope that I'll get feedback and advice about my work which will help me a lot.

:clap:

Greg

Hi Silver Firefly,

Welcome to Design Forums, thanks for letting us know how you found the forums and for getting involved in some threads already, was beginning to wonder if we'd ever get a genuine new member again (seem to keep getting spam members atm!) :)

Thanks,
Greg

Greg

It grates after a while, but getting genuine members in between makes it all worth while, good luck with the College Diploma and your freelance pursuits :up:

C

chrismitchell

I think you have a fan there Silver :lol: being another female member and all that :lol: