Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by sukiloves, Oct 8, 2010.

1. sukiloves

sukiloves Junior Member

I am Sue from Liverpool. I joined this forum today, so thought I would come and say hi and introduce myself.

I am just starting up as a freelance web designer and developer. At the moment, I work with mainly XHTML, CSS, JQuery, PhotoShop and Illustrator, though I am always keen to learn new skills.

My favorite decade for inspiration is the 1960s, I love all the fantastic ideas, music, fashions and creativity which came from that period.

In my free time, I love listening to music. I also enjoy films, reading, art and I am a huge telly addict!

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing ideas.

Suki Loves --- Home --- ♥ ---
  2. Hi Sue.

Sounds like you have very good taste.
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Sue,

Welcome to Design Forums, like the illustration work on your site (feel free to add a link to your site in your forum signature btw) hope you find the forums useful :)

4. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hello Sue, welcome :up:
  5. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

Welcome Sue. Great style you have their, very unique. You can definitely see that your style comes from your inspiration of the 60s, good to have you aboard.
  6. welcome to the forum.
  7. sukiloves

sukiloves Junior Member

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming and friendly :)

Checking out the individual sites, you all do great stuff and there is such a nice vibe on here! - I think I am going to find this forum really useful.
  8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome aboard.
  9. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum sue, liking the style of the site. Have fun.
  10. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

welcome to the forums!
  11. DesignMyBox

DesignMyBox Member

Hey Sue! Welcome to DF. Love your website :)

- Fellow DF newbie