Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by jasonwall, Mar 7, 2010.

1. jasonwall

jasonwall Member

Hi, as looks like is usual on this forum here is my first of hopefully many posts...

Looking forward to joining in with the various discussion groups available and hopefully I can also share some of my knowledge of the advertising and design world as i've been a mac artworker for the past 21 years.

I'm just venturing into the world of website creation and have created a few sites in both flash and html.

Hopefully this will be a fun ride for everyone!

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome Jason.
  3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Welcome to the forum :)
  4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome to the forums Mate, don't suppose you have an interest in Formula One?
  5. jasonwall

jasonwall Member

I do actually... can't wait for next week!!!

Quite looking foward to the button, hamilton, schumacher and Vettel outcome.

Why do you ask?
  6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Yey! Glen found a friend to talk about F1...happy days.
  7. jasonwall

jasonwall Member

Just paid a visit to your website to see the F1 connection, tried to sign up but not happening, plus none of the visuals are showing and you've spelt stationary wrong should it not be stationery??

let me know about the F1 site.

8. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Welcome Jason! For those who dont know, Ive had the pleasure of working with this guy for the last 2 years, he is awesome at what he does. I dont know if Im due some kind of commission for recommending the forums to him, but please do let me know if I am! ;)
  9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Jason,

Welcome to DF, hope you find the forums useful! as for Glen, he asks everone about F1!?!
    Look forward to your contriubtions around DF :)

10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hi Jason, welcome :D
  11. jasonwall

jasonwall Member

And I thought you'd told me out of pure kindness!

Cheers fella
  12. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Hello Jason! Welcome aboard. Will see you around the forums I hope.
  13. jasonwall

jasonwall Member

You will hopefully, thanks
  14. welcome to the forum :)
  15. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Mate,

Site is in progress and am amending here there and everywhere! I am a huge F1 Fan! Nice to have an F1 fan around the forums!