• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi Everyone. Newbie from Scotland here!

SOTRC

Hi everyone,

I'm new here! My partner Kenny and I have recently set up Scots on the Rocks Creative, a graphic design and travel/landscape photography business in Central Scotland.

I'm looking forward to getting involved in the discussions here. :icon_smile:

Rachael

Howdy

Hello fellow Scots. Tiz been a while since I've been near Stirling - I'm in Fife, where-about's are you based?

Any chance of a wee dram as a welcome present?
How about some fresh cold water? we get plenty of it around here and it's free! lol, although saying that it's been kinda dry this weekend :icon_biggrin:

SOTRC

Hello fellow Scots. Tiz been a while since I've been near Stirling - I'm in Fife, where-about's are you based?

How about some fresh cold water? we get plenty of it around here and it's free! lol, although saying that it's been kinda dry this weekend :icon_biggrin:

I'm just 10 mins away from Stirling but I may as well just move there for the amount of time I'm there.
I wonder where all the rain went this weekend? Sunshine on a Sunday??? Nah! I must be mistaken.:icon_tongue_smilie: