Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone from co.efficient

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Barry watts, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Barry watts

Barry watts New Member

Hi everyone, not sure what the protocol is but my names Barry and i'm a Director of co.efficient software. We are a supplier of Job Management software to the creative industry.

Basically anything that gets in the way of the enjoyable creative bit can be made easier, we have spent 10 years developing software to deal with that stuff which can on average save your agency £200-300 per job. I know that might not sound like much but over the course of a year and a lot of Jobs that could be significant. :icon_biggrin:

Any questions, drop me a line.

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Barry

Welcome to the UK Graphic Design Forums :icon_smile:

Good to have you on board.

What's your business website address?

3. Barry watts

Barry watts New Member

Hi Boss,

Thanks for the email. I thought I had put the web address in somewhere but I could well have missed the most important bits, i'll have another look.

it is Coefficient Software

If you hear of anyone who has an interest obviously let me know.

Many thanks,

Barry

4. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey Barry. I'll have a look at your site now.

EDIT: Quite a clean, professional look to your site. Not much to fault it on, the only things I'd say would be:
    • The homepage has a white gap that looks like something is missing.
    • The colourscheme is possibly a little bland.
    Other then that, nothing else springs to mind. I am being nitpicky but I guess it's always good to get feedback wherever possible. It will be interesting if the other lads agree or not.

:icon_smile:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  5. Stationery Direct

Don't think he was after a critique Fred :icon_smile: Feedback is always good though.

6. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

I know Damon, couldn't help myself though. Obviously I'm not saying I could do better, but it's easier to pick up on different things from outside. Only small things though :).

Hopefully I don't come accross as up myself :icon_biggrin:

7. Stationery Direct

Not in the slightest :icon_smile:

8. Barry watts

Barry watts New Member

didn't come across as up yourself at all. All feedback is good. must admit hadn't thought about it too much so it might get some converations going in my office.

Cheers

9. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

No worries Barry, hope your business does well and see you around the forums :).