Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everybody

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by DJRDAVIES, Oct 10, 2012.

1. DJRDAVIES

DJRDAVIES Junior Member

Hi,

I've been reading DesignForums for a few months now, and decided to join up and add my voice to conversations.

I'm a graphic designer based in Cardiff, working mainly with small businesses and start-ups to get the right first impression. I also do quite a bit of design work for charities, both as a contractor and as a volunteer. Since in these times of cutbacks, charities have less money available to them in the form of government funding and donations, I see (and I think we all would see) good design as a catalyst for increased visibility and professionalism, which in turn increases donations, volunteer and service user numbers.

My real love is in the form of print design; I find it more tangible, as do my clients, as a method of communication.

You can see my most recent work at http://twistycreative.co.uk

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Jetomerooc likes this.
  2. welcome to the forum

3. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.

4. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Hi, welcome to the Forum.

5. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Heya, welcome to the forums!

I notice you've still only got one post :( Why don't you make some threads about the projects you've worked on or perhaps one you're currently working on at the moment? It'd be great to get a bit of insight into how you work.

6. solopressuk

solopressuk Member

Welcome mate! Loving the traditional design background.