• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi :) Another Newbie and Beginner with Illustrations

Hi My name is Karen, but have chosen my pen name for my profile as I have just written my first
ever book! I have PSP8 and would love to learn how to do some illustrations to put in my book,
as its a childrens christmas story, need to get it finished by end of July if not sooner!

I am 49 (nearly 50 next month) and hope to learn as much as I can from this forum!
Also hope to get to know a few like minded people!

The Illustration is the cover from my book, someone created the bear for me, and I did the rest,
so I do know some easy bits lol

Corrosive

Hi My name is Karen, but have chosen my pen name for my profile as I have just written my first
ever book! I have PSP8 and would love to learn how to do some illustrations to put in my book,
as its a childrens christmas story, need to get it finished by end of July if not sooner!

I am 49 (nearly 50 next month) and hope to learn as much as I can from this forum!
Also hope to get to know a few like minded people!

The Illustration is the cover from my book, someone created the bear for me, and I did the rest,
so I do know some easy bits lol
Welcome to the forum Karen. :thumb: