Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Nic Nac Ink, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Nic Nac Ink

Nic Nac Ink New Member

Hey everyone, was doing some googling earlier and came across this site, looked awesome so now I'm a member... these things happen!

Regardless, I'm Nic and I bounce my design related work around the internet as Nic Nac Ink. I'm a student designer from Edinburgh who freelances in Logo and Branding work in to the ugly early hours of the morning!

That's not to say I'm not passionate about all things design just that I'm a 24 hour kind of person who loves what he does and likes chatting to people who're also keen.

Look forward to getting involved - Nic

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hey Nic

A warm welcome to the Graphic Design Forums, good to have you here.

Cheers

Damon

3. Kolorco

Kolorco New Member

Hi Nic

Welcome to the forum, there are lot's of interesting posts to read.

Enjoy
    Noel

4. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Hey Nic.

Look forward to seeing some of your work, being a fellow student and all.

Cheers
    Tony

5. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hi Nic and welcome.

My Cousin is a journalist in Edinburgh.

6. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum (cool name by the way)

I'm also a design student, though I don't do much paid freelance work (mainly due to a lack of time and confidence), though I do like to do pro-bono work for non-profit organisations from time to time.

When I tell people I'm studying graphic design, most people simply reply with 'ooh good, I need a website building'. Do you find that or is it just people I know?

7. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

I get that too. haha. Or 'ohhhhh, is that all to do with computers and stuff?'
    :icon_mad:

8. Nic Nac Ink

Nic Nac Ink New Member

Yeah, and it's the websites that they need building that should be the real worry! I had someone trying to start a fan site for their ferret the other day...