Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by exuma, Jan 3, 2011.

1. exuma

exuma Junior Member

Hi

I have just found (and joined) this forum and hope there is someone out there that can help us!

My partner and I are looking for a talented, creative and dynamic website designer for a new online Travel business.
    Between us we have over 15 years experience within the travel industry and are setting up our own company. Our proposition is extremely profitable to the right individual, who can grow with us as we expand and increase overall profits and earnings.
    We require an experienced website designer that has worked with design, ecommerce sites, SEO, and Google Adwords. The site will need to be user friendly and pleasing to the eye. The position will be an extensive task and will proberbly be a full-time job once monthly sales targets are reached.
    So a big commitement is required from the start, BUT the financial rewards will be well worth it...!
    You will be rewarded via the amount of online bookings that are placed each day, so the better the overall operation of the site and its placing within search engines is paramount.
    Interested, then email me on (Email removed by Greg) and I will send you more info about this opportunity and how we can take it forward.
    Thanks

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi exuma,

Welcome to Design Forums, can you confirm if this project/work is speculative, ie. no payment up-front and no set agreed fee for the work, but rather a profit share if the site does what you hope it will?

If it is speculative I'm afraid I will have to delete the post as we don't allow speculative projects to be posted on the forums for a number of reasons.

Thanks,
    Greg

3. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

also should be in the jobs and tenders section :) hehehe I should be a moderator :)

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Well said Geoff, and if you're interested...? :)