Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by jminnsmedia, Jul 2, 2010.

1. jminnsmedia

jminnsmedia Junior Member

Just wanted to introduce myself on these forums, my name is Jonathan Minns and I am a 19year old graphic design student from Durham, UK I am currently studying towards a BTEC National Diploma in Graphic Design and hope to go onto study a Foundation Degree in Graphic Design. Over the last 18months I have worked within an engineering company as a junior graphic designer, over this time I have learnt the basics of working in the industry.

I have a portfolio website which can be viewed at; J.Minns Media - Creative Design Portfolio also i use twitter and facebook a lot so feel free to come say hello on either of those;

Jonathan Minns (theminz) on Twitter
    Jonathan 'Minzie' Minns | Facebook

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome Jonathan. Some good work there, tell me where are you planning to study?

Keep at it fella and have a great time on the forum, you can learn a lot from these people.

3. welcome to the forum :)

4. jminnsmedia

jminnsmedia Junior Member

im planning on studying the foundation degree at New College Durham as its close to home and i can live at home whilst studying and i have a good relationship with the team of tutors there.. I honestly can't wait.. all of the people i went to school with are graduating this year and its so frustrating to think im still doing a level3 course

5. Becky

Becky Member

Welcome :)

6. TallPaul

TallPaul Member

welcome :)

7. berry

berry Active Member

Ah!!! Fresh food......yum!

welcome to DF

8. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Jonathan. Nice work. Don't worry about Berry, he eats puppies, kittens and bunny-rabbits mainly.

9. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome to DF! :)

10. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Welcome to the forum :)

11. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

welcome