Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by valentinohen, Mar 26, 2010.

1. valentinohen

valentinohen Junior Member

Hello All,

My name is henry valentino, i am new here. I have check about more than 20 web design & graphic forum and think this forum is the best one so i decide to join.
    I am freelance web designer from Jakarta - Indonesia who work from my home. I hope i can share and learn something here from experts.

2. welcome to the forum Henry :)
  3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Welcome to the forum :)
    Really like your portfolio! Only thing I'd change (and it's not a change but an addition) is a form to contact you through.

What's a purple cow?
    (Am sure I will regret asking this)
  4. valentinohen

valentinohen Junior Member

@chrismitchell: thanks for your welcome

@Renniks: Thanks.. can you give me a suggest what about the contact form? purple cow is something like creative.. i am sure with this, my friend give me that idea. hahaha. i like you blog. lorem ipsum will kill you? btw some of my artwork still use the lorem ipsum text U_U

Where's "Quote" button in this forum guys? i cant find it.
  5. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Adding a contact form just so that you don't have to leave the site to get in contact just adds for a better experience.

It isn't my blog :) was just something I agree with, that content is the most important thing, so why fill a design with made up content right from the start.

Its the middle button underneath each post... looks like an apostrophe (or similar)
  6. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcometo DF mate!