• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi all

CalX

Thought I would take time out and say Hi

My name is Cal, I am the account Manager for a small but highly talented creative design agency here in leafy Surrey

We service some well known international brands and enjoy what we do..

For fun I enjoy chilling out on my x box 360 and Gears of War! 1 & 2 COD 4 Modern warfare, should know better at 43 but hey, its not all for kids!!:p

Cal

Greg

Hey Cal,

Welcome to Design Forums, just to let you know we have a bit of a monthly avatar theme going on, incase you thought everyone just really liked Mr Men & Little Miss characters! :)

Hope you enjoy the forums.
Thanks, Greg

CalX

ha ha, at last you have PS3 boys something to moan about!! the dreaded yellow ring of death!!

have had the 3 red rings so many time and shouldn't really laugh as I am on my 12th xbox in 26 months!!

Hi Greg I am all on for the avatar theme, right up my street :)

C

chrismitchell

so awesome that the Avatar theme is taking off :D we'll have to think of next months one a bit earlier this time :lol:

Anon.

CalX said:
Thought I would take time out and say Hi

For fun I enjoy chilling out on my x box 360 and Gears of War! 1 & 2 COD 4 Modern warfare, should know better at 43 but hey, its not all for kids!!:p

Cal

Growing older is no excuse for growing up! :D

Welcome and have fun!

CalX

Hi Anon

Dont I know it, nothing like chainsawing some 10 year old glitcher from the states!!

Most satisfying! Executive stress relief I like to call it :D

CalX

Hi Fred

Thanks for the welcome aboard, I really don't want to get into all the 360 ps3 thing, but you know what they say!

Do you like gaming? YES = buy a PC...... No = do you have any friends? Yes= Real friends or Internet friends? Real = buy a wii.... Internet friends = buy and x box 360 No = buy a ps3 hahahaha :D

my real life (I hate that term lol) friends hated my Wii :( But they all have 360s and PCs so that kinda works :D Plus FPS games suck on consoles. COD4 on the PC > *

Oh and err welcome.

CalX

Yeah Yeah Fred, you know Im right! ;)

hit me up on the 360 when you come to your senses guys id = I K1LL NVMNVTZ :D

Hi Becky, thanks for the welcome :)

Anon.

CalX said:
Hi Anon

Dont I know it, nothing like chainsawing some 10 year old glitcher from the states!!

Most satisfying! Executive stress relief I like to call it :D
Executive stress relief, I like it! haha

Never played Gears of War but all the COD's are awesome! Whatever console you play it on ;) :D

CalX

Hi Aarlev

Have to agree with you on that one, way to short COD 2 campaign looks excellent!! Can't wait to get my hands on it, may need to take a day or two off work :D PS, Like your work!!

Hi Freezy, thank's for the welcome, all seem to be a good bunch! :D

will sort my avatar out seeing as mr Grumpy has gone!!

mumble mumble, kicks the cat!!