Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Boomshanka, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Boomshanka

Boomshanka New Member

Howdy all,

I'm Karl, I work at a small creative, design and marketing agency in London called Lavish. We work across all kinds of media and often get involved in some weird projects...

I thought I'd join up to bounce some ideas around, and get to know a few people online who we may be able to use in the future. Plus it seems like a pretty pleasant place, hopefully not too many trolls. If i wanted that I could just stay on YoUtube.

Hopefully be speaking to you.

2. Hi Karl, welcome to the forum, we have cakes, muffins and home made preserves available in the foyer :)
  3. berry

berry Active Member

What's wrong with us Trolls!!!

Trolls keep Billy Goats on their heels. ( Tim...Google The Billy Goats Gruff.....;))

Welcome to the Bridge.

Attached Files:

4. love the way you had to mention to Tim to look up that old tale of Billy Goats Gruff LOL
  5. tim

tim Senior Member

I know what Billy Goats Gruff is! What're you on!?!?
  6. berry

berry Active Member

How can YOU know about the Billy Goats if you don't know about Chuck Berry!!!!!

.....Unless it's part of your GCSE's!!!!:D
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

Hahaaa no!

GCSEs are difficult, ya know! Not easy peasy lemon squeeezeh!

And I don't know about Chuck Berry because I'm cooler than you! :O (yeah, no way I'm getting any experience at armadillo now!!)
  8. berry

berry Active Member

"Cool?".... you're so cool... you're doing your work experience with the penguins in Antartica mate!
  9. tim

tim Senior Member

B*llocks!! :batman: - i'm very cool in me head, at least.
  10. berry

berry Active Member

just make sure you don't have brain freeze.;)
  11. tim

tim Senior Member

lol, thanks, i guess!
  12. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Karl,

Welcome to Design Forums, I can see your troll comment has taken this thread spinning off-topic :D
    Good to see you getting involved around the forums already, it sounds like you have a great deal of experience (found the bio on your site) so I'm looking forward to your contributions around the place.

13. Calvin_T

Calvin_T Member

Greetings Karl.
    Working in london at the mo too. Don't you hate the commute?

erm i believe there are cakes and muffins?
  14. yes the cakes and muffins are available.. but they are currently being eaten :nom: