Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by yvonne, Jan 15, 2014.

1. yvonne

yvonne New Member

I am new to printing, tried to set up a business selling canvas prints but never got it off the ground. Going to stick with sublimation more cost effective.

Just thought I let you all know I have a couple of items on sale with ebay ending in 5 days time.

HP Z3100 44" printer, starting price £1350 and some excellent RIP software ( Caldera visual RIP+7 starting bid £1200. Only printed around 60 prints on it so an excellent buy. If anyone is interested, have a look.

If anyone can offer any advice on how to best get the sublimation off the ground it would be much appreciated. What sells best and how do I go about marketing myself.
    Spent a fortune on the otherr printing but couldn't compete with Tesco's and not enough knowledge of RIP software.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Yvonne

Welcome to the forum, if you want specific printing advice you ideally need to post it in the Printing Forum please.
  3. Sam Cowley

Sam Cowley Member

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay.
  4. viperdesign

viperdesign Member

Do you mean you couldn't compete with the price of Tesco canvases? I run a business selling canvases and have found if people want cheap they get cheap! Having said that, I've never seen the quality of a canvas from Tesco.