• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi All

I am new to printing, tried to set up a business selling canvas prints but never got it off the ground. Going to stick with sublimation more cost effective.

Just thought I let you all know I have a couple of items on sale with ebay ending in 5 days time.

HP Z3100 44" printer, starting price £1350 and some excellent RIP software ( Caldera visual RIP+7 starting bid £1200. Only printed around 60 prints on it so an excellent buy. If anyone is interested, have a look.

If anyone can offer any advice on how to best get the sublimation off the ground it would be much appreciated. What sells best and how do I go about marketing myself.
Spent a fortune on the otherr printing but couldn't compete with Tesco's and not enough knowledge of RIP software.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Do you mean you couldn't compete with the price of Tesco canvases? I run a business selling canvases and have found if people want cheap they get cheap! Having said that, I've never seen the quality of a canvas from Tesco.