Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all - budding photographer, graphic designer :)

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by theorganisedmess, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Hello everyone

the names Brendan. I've been photoshopping for about five years, though i'm slowly realising that really only two of those years was actually productive in regards to 'learning' the program'. I'm a Media & Philosophy student (dual honors) at uni, and I take on too much as a habit, example being I recently found
    InDesign Tutorial: Learn InDesign CS3
    This^ and frankly, me and my girlfriend have kinda prided ourselves on having 'one up' on our Student's Union's imagery- but suddenly they've gotten better, and i've worked out its because they've had training in Quark Xpress - so as a rival im gonna train in Indesign (i'm sure you know, but for those who don't its the rival program that Adobe created as a response to Quark trying to buy out Adobe back in the late 90's) .

I talk alot as well.

Anyway, i'm 24 - and Im planning a future in this career so im trying rapidly to build some form of a portfolio. I use a Canon EOS 500D and you can find some of my photos at theorganisedmessUK on deviantART from South Korea and Antigua.

Burn after reading :)
  2. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hi Brendan,

Welcome to the forum. :)
  3. welcome to the forum Brendan :)
  4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Hello Brendan number 2!
  5. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Holla Brendan Nice to see you in a good community, enjoy!
  6. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Hello Brendan, You officially have a cool name! following you on DA as well now.
  7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome to Design Forums Brendan
    Hope you find DF to be a useful resource :)

Really?! But he hasn't put a number in his name?! :cool:
  8. br3n

br3n Senior Member

I said cool not super human!
  9. How about Br3nd@n?
    I wouldn't wanna let myself down now ^^

(oh and Br3n your stuff is cool- love some of those mid-air shots)
  10. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Welcome :)
  11. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Which union is it in question :D