Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all! Agency side Creative Technologist & Project Manager

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by nicholas.oliver, Jul 25, 2011.

1. nicholas.oliver

nicholas.oliver New Member

Hi all,

New to the design forums!
    I'm involved in the creative technology / social media side of our agency alongside my core role as a project manager.

I've come from a pretty broad background having previously worked in Australia (4 years), Asia, Middle East, Europe and then back to Oxford and now London again.

My key areas of experience are International Marketing and Creative Technology, but feel free to take a look on my LinkedIn for the full low down..

I've worked on projects & campaigns with brands including Future Publishing, Sound on Sound, Apple, BBC Blast, EA Games, Warner Music, TL Audio, Blue Sky, SSL, AMS-Neve, EA Games, Future, Sony Computer Entertainment, GamesIndustry.biz, Eurogamer, GamesUp?, Develop, MCV, Multiplay and Nimrod Studios, Oxford Brookes, University of Birmingham, UCA, MS Society, Newmarket Racecourse, Trinity Laban, The Priory, Johnson Matthey, London Ambulance Service, PHSO, IMA, Monash University and a number of NHS Trusts

PHEW!

So why am I on here?

Well, the agency I work for, Precedent Communications is about to hold an open house event to look for the newest talents out there in the world of digital design!

I've already posted some information onto the forums here, but if you'd like to have a chat about it further, get in touch!

Looking forward to seeing the future of the industry!

Cheers
    Nic

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Howdo Nic. Welcome to DF. Have fun.

3. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. tim

tim Senior Member

welcomius :)

5. welcome to the forum