Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heyy! =)

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Kai16, May 18, 2010.

1. Kai16

Kai16 Member

Hi! I'm in year 12 atm but got into graphics last year and loved everything i found out about it despite never having done it before...yet to do any actual projects but i'm planning to spend most of my summer doing graphics projects and briefs! Also looking forward to doing AS graphics at my school next year as they haven't run it before...i do art and photography though and love doing anything creative =) Came across this forum yesterday and really loved it =D so looking forward to posting on here! Thanks for reading this haha xD

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums :icon_smile:

Cheers

Damon

3. Logopro

Logopro Member

Welcome Kai :)

4. Mercy Design

Mercy Design Member

Hi love-
    nice one, well done with getting into it & being so proactive.

Set yourself a project- is there a band scene in our local town, or theatre or a club night? There's so much you can do from designing posters & t-Shirts to DIY fanzines and pin badges.

Start working with printers, and writers and illustrators now. If you can provide evidence of your ability to work other media professionals then you'll be an attractive employee in years to come.

Gemma
    Mercy : Design Agency, Literature & Arts Collective : London / Liverpool : UK

5. Kai16

Kai16 Member

Thanks =)
    Mercy Design - Thanks for the suggestions =D i'm gonna try and set myself as many small projects as I can haha and also try and get some work experience =)