Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Imaginative-Designs, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Imaginative-Designs

Imaginative-Designs New Member

Hi i want to say hi and say a little about myself and maybe someone could point me in the right direction of where to go.

I'm 28 years old and i have just completed a course in advanced computing within the course i was introduced into webdesign and i managed to gain a distinction in the subject due to my knowledge working with Sig's for forums and i picked up the coding side of web design very easy, since leaving the course i have gained more knowledge in Flash, Css and javascript.

I have had to teach myself many aspects of web design as i wasn't getting the help from the college tutor and i found myself helping out in class a lot as she wasn't as knowledgeable as she first made out, i then realised that this was the career for me.

I'm going to take another course in graphics design this September to give myself a better artistic look on web design,

I'm looking for any help that will get me a name for myself and any tips would be appreciated

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

Welcome :)