Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Vo1ture, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Vo1ture

Vo1ture Junior Member

I'm an 18 year old kid with his own clothing company, you can check it out below

If you guys like it, you can click below to buy it. Thanks a lot!

Click to buy
  2. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Vo1ture. Feel free to drop me a line if you're after any character-based designs.
  3. byronc

byronc Member

Welcome dude, pretty cool for an 18 year old, kudos,
    let me know if you need any seo work on your site ;)
  4. Vo1ture

Vo1ture Junior Member

Thanks for the replies guys. How can you help with seo? I'm pretty new to all this, just getting started and trying to get the word out there.
  5. byronc

byronc Member

Well i dont work for free, but

On page seo

basically, you need to use H1 tags for headers.
    You must have good title pages - ie descriptive and close to what you think people will search for in google.
    You must have content text in your website, stating everything about what you do and must contain the keywords that people will use to search for your type of website.
    nice to have is keywords in your meta tag and a description in your description metatag.
    Make sure your images are named in accordance with key phrases - eg grungy-t-shirt-new-hampshire.

make sure your in site links dont say things like "click here". (whos gonna search for click here")

off page seo

this is where you go around getting links back to your site via forum posting signatures, from fellow sites, from articles you post (links in your articles to your site), links from profiles in forums, email accounts and any other site that has profiles.

its hard to explain but google has a algo that works out which website is more important than the other.
    Google also like site age
    new and fresh content on your site (thats where blogs come in)
    hope that helps