Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Rambo_098, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Rambo_098

Rambo_098 Junior Member

howdy!
    My names luke, I'm in my final year of my graphics degree.
    I am in the process of creating my own design company.
    If you have any ideas for company names that would help a load... cause I have no idea! lol

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome and good luck matey.

Company names..... nothing with the word 'Creative' in it please.

3. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hi Luke, welcome :D

There must be a fishy name you can come up with to go with your surname?

:D

4. Rambo_098

Rambo_098 Junior Member

I want to stay away from names that have graphics, design and creative on the end!
    I'd prefer to have a simple one or two word name.
    i was thinking hooked as my surname is fisher?

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Luke,

Welcome to DF! Do you have a portfolio online at the moment? Always good to see new members work. As for a company name, we've had a few threads about coming up with name ideas, I'll see if I can fish them out, I think the general consensus is brainstorm, brainstorm and more brainstorms!

Hope you enjoy the forums.
    Greg

PS- Incase you're wondering, we have a monthly avatar theme, this months is Favourite Cartoon Character :)

6. welcome to the forum Luke :)

7. DReeve

DReeve Junior Member

Hi Luke, :D

That's very ballsy to create a company soon as u leave education! hats off, hope it all goes well

Dan

8. Rambo_098

Rambo_098 Junior Member

My company is going to be small to start with. Iv been doing a little freelance work for the past 3 years... my course is an industry based one, so the requirement is that i have a design job. Im not completely alone... i have the support of my current employer and my course tutor as well.

9. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Now THAT's how courses should be run! Good luck with it mate and welcome to the forum.

10. Rambo_098

Rambo_098 Junior Member

thanks dude! I need to think of a name for it before i can start anything lol