• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

hey!

Rambo_098

howdy!
My names luke, I'm in my final year of my graphics degree.
I am in the process of creating my own design company.
If you have any ideas for company names that would help a load... cause I have no idea! lol

Rambo_098

I want to stay away from names that have graphics, design and creative on the end!
I'd prefer to have a simple one or two word name.
i was thinking hooked as my surname is fisher?

Greg

Hi Luke,

Welcome to DF! Do you have a portfolio online at the moment? Always good to see new members work. As for a company name, we've had a few threads about coming up with name ideas, I'll see if I can fish them out, I think the general consensus is brainstorm, brainstorm and more brainstorms!

Hope you enjoy the forums.
Greg

PS- Incase you're wondering, we have a monthly avatar theme, this months is Favourite Cartoon Character :)

DReeve

Hi Luke, :D

That's very ballsy to create a company soon as u leave education! hats off, hope it all goes well

Dan

Rambo_098

DReeve said:
Hi Luke, :D

That's very ballsy to create a company soon as u leave education! hats off, hope it all goes well

Dan
My company is going to be small to start with. Iv been doing a little freelance work for the past 3 years... my course is an industry based one, so the requirement is that i have a design job. Im not completely alone... i have the support of my current employer and my course tutor as well.