Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Ben, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Ben

Ben Junior Member

Hello people,

I've been a lurker for a few weeks (I hate lurkers) so decided to get signed up.

I'm from the south of England and self taught in web development and design. I'm currently working on starting up my own business offering photo retouching/restoration services. So i'll be needing some critique on the website soon. ;)

I'm really into health and fitness (although slacking at the mo'). I like to eat well and workout. I'm more into conditioning than bodybuilding.

It looks like a really nice community here and I'm looking forward to being a part of it.

2. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Three hours and still no heart-warming welcome message. It's Christmas for god's sake! What the hell is wrong with you people? Now I, the guy who has posted maybe 4 times in the introductions forum, have to welcome this guy. I'm antisocial, I don't know what I'm supposed to say to him!

Someone quickly say something!
  3. Becky

Becky Member

ooga booga! There's something.

Welcome :p
  4. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Welcome :D

Merry Christmas XD
  5. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Hi Ben welcome to the forum.
  6. Hi Ben :) welcome to the forum :D
  7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome to DF Ben, apologies for the 4 hour delay, thanks to Onartis for the cover there! :p
    Hope you stick around and enjoy the forums.

8. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

LOL.... welcome welcome!

God that snow is scary out there some idiots just shot snowballs at my car scared the life outta me!!
  9. Becky

Becky Member

no snow here! :| but I would like for it to hold off until I get into Wales tomorrow afternoon :p
  10. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Oh really... it's coming down thick and fast here freeezing! Don't want to get up 2mo and scrape it off just want to stay in bed!!
  11. Becky

Becky Member

I was in town (Lymington) earlier the shops near the marina are along a cobbled street, had some flurries of snow then which was all very festive and pretty, but nothing since :(
  12. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Hello and welcome Ben! And sorry Onartis! I blame the time delay, I live in the US after all, I didn't mean to miss this:D

The weather service is calling for heavy snow in my area of the the States, as well as parts of Pennsylvania, to start early Saturday. I'll be getting a few supplies, I just hope we don't loose power.
  13. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome to the forums ben
  14. Ben

Ben Junior Member

Thanks for the warm welcome.

It snowed a little here last night too, only a pathetic centimetre or so though. Think I'm going to be a hermit today and stay in the warm :)
  15. sarah

sarah Member

Welcome Ben :)
  16. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Howdy Ben! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here :)
  17. Becky

Becky Member

Had nothing where I love, got to love being on the coast :| annnd, nothing in Newport while I'm here either (which isn't too bad as it meant I got to go to Cribbs Causeway today and I'll be able to escape home tomorrow)
  18. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Well I don't know where you love but I sure as hell don't want snow in my bed :rolleyes:
  19. Becky

Becky Member

No snow here either (back in Hampshire) Just tonnes of black ice, boooooooooo! I was hoping to be able to skip work today :p
  20. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

:) welcome

I was in Lymington the other day Becky :) (Isle of wight now)

Enjoy your stay