• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey :)

Hey everyone!

My name's Matt, I'm 18, currently dwelling in Canvey Island, Essex and I am trying to get a web development business going, I'm more of a developer however, my graphical skills are not the most noteworthy, but thats why I'm here, to learn! :D

Special hi to Fred/Mike at Xenonsoft, they introduced me here :)

See ya!

berry

Hi Matt, so your the person living on Canvey Island....always wanted to know who it was.

welcome to civilsation....:D

Greg

Hey Matt,

Welcome to Design Forums, good to hear that Fred pointed you in this direction :)
Sure you'll find the forums very useful for developing your graphic skills!

Thanks,
Greg

Renniks

My gf lives on the island too Mike (it is Mike isn't it?) and its such hassle organising getting to the main land. It's like 30 years behind us over there haha :D

mrp2049

renniks said:
My gf lives on the island too Mike (it is Mike isn't it?) and its such hassle organising getting to the main land. It's like 30 years behind us over there haha :D
That's what my mother calls me! My friend is in a band, a constantly has to leave gigs early to get back! I don't have any idea what made him move over there! You should meet Dave, he is just behind everything! Perhaps the island has mystical powers!