• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey Y'all...

allyally2k

...i've just noticed this introduction part of the site, so just thought I'd say a little 'hello' to everyone!

Think i signed up a few months ago but noticed an email about the book comp (all entries looking really great btw) so i have revisited and registered.

I had a little browse yesterday and everything seems pretty cool on the site. It's good to have a little world where all designers can chat about well...designer type stuf, i don't get to bounce my ideas and thoughts with many people cos most of my friends are not really into creative type things...and i work as an in house designer and i'm the only one! ha

Anyway i'm sure you'll hear more from me...

:D

Krey20

Welcome!
This is a great place to share thoughts and ideas. I'm in a similar position of being the only creative within a small company, and DF has benefited me enormously.

Greg

Welcome to DF allyally2k!

Good to hear the e-mail about the contest tempted you back to the site, hope you enjoy the forums/community and look forward to seeing your work soon.

Hopefully you'll have time to put an entry into the contest :)
Greg

Yeah smog city Berry but don't hold that against me!! lol i see your from Newcastle not too far eh!

and Greg I really want to enter so will try to get one done this weekend

:dfshirt:

Elekate said:
AH cool never saw that thread :rolleyes:

Think i'm abit out of my league with that competition some very good entries
Dont knock yourself EleKate, I work from home, for myself, mostly on a laptop, have never done a course in my life, and only started up last year cos i didnt wanna work for anyone else, so have a crack. Gotta start somewhere right?

Kip Fx Design said:
Dont knock yourself EleKate, I work from home, for myself, mostly on a laptop, have never done a course in my life, and only started up last year cos i didnt wanna work for anyone else, so have a crack. Gotta start somewhere right?
True, I guess so I just don't know where to start not very good with drawing programs and such :(