Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Y'all...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by allyally2k, Jul 30, 2009.

1. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

...i've just noticed this introduction part of the site, so just thought I'd say a little 'hello' to everyone!

Think i signed up a few months ago but noticed an email about the book comp (all entries looking really great btw) so i have revisited and registered.

I had a little browse yesterday and everything seems pretty cool on the site. It's good to have a little world where all designers can chat about well...designer type stuf, i don't get to bounce my ideas and thoughts with many people cos most of my friends are not really into creative type things...and i work as an in house designer and i'm the only one! ha

Anyway i'm sure you'll hear more from me...

2. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

This is a great place to share thoughts and ideas. I'm in a similar position of being the only creative within a small company, and DF has benefited me enormously.
  3. Welcome to the forum :)
  4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome. Where 'in England' are you based.:D
  5. berry

berry Active Member

hi from Toon land
  6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

word up from wales

end stereotype
  7. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I'm based in the North ...Middlesbrough dare i say?!
  8. berry

berry Active Member

Smoggies eh?
  9. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Welcome aboard :)
  10. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome to DF allyally2k!

Good to hear the e-mail about the contest tempted you back to the site, hope you enjoy the forums/community and look forward to seeing your work soon.

Hopefully you'll have time to put an entry into the contest :)
  11. Kip Fx Design

Kip Fx Design Junior Member

Hey Ally, am a noob too, but welcome to you looks like a good place to get my head down for a bit!
  12. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome to DF Ally.

Hope you'll enjoy the forums :)
  13. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Yeah smog city Berry but don't hold that against me!! lol i see your from Newcastle not too far eh!

and Greg I really want to enter so will try to get one done this weekend

14. Greg

Greg Active Member

Excellent, look forward to seeing your entry :)
  15. Elekate

Elekate Member

Welcome to the forums! :D

How many entries you got so far Greg? :p
  16. Greg

Greg Active Member

33 in the entries so far thread, but actually a few more as need to complete the book visuals for some entries :cool:
  17. Elekate

Elekate Member

AH cool never saw that thread :rolleyes:

Think i'm abit out of my league with that competition some very good entries
  18. Kip Fx Design

Kip Fx Design Junior Member

Dont knock yourself EleKate, I work from home, for myself, mostly on a laptop, have never done a course in my life, and only started up last year cos i didnt wanna work for anyone else, so have a crack. Gotta start somewhere right?
  19. Elekate

Elekate Member

True, I guess so I just don't know where to start not very good with drawing programs and such :(