Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey there.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by MrJoeyP, Dec 25, 2009.

1. MrJoeyP

MrJoeyP Junior Member

I'm new to the online world of design and started out using my Twitter to find people that were worth following, ones that had things I'd like to check out, it soon spread to creating a portfolio website design, and finally looking for an online community to be part of.

I don't have my website up and running yet, as it's still just a humble .psd file, but some day when I learn to code, or get someone to code it for me I shall link it all over the place.

Just to save myself wasting a new thread in response to the question of where I found this website, it was a simple thought in my head that "DesignForums" must be a name of a design forum, so I googled that, and found this. Looked nice - joined :)

I hope I can make some worthwhile friends and hope to learn much from you guys!

2. Welcome to the forum Joey :) and Merry Christmas :D

3. Becky

Becky Member

Welcome and Merry Christmas

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome fella.

5. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Welcome :) nice intro post, hope you like it here :p

6. berry

berry Active Member

Bah Humbug!

7. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Hellllllo

8. MrJoeyP

MrJoeyP Junior Member

Thanks for all the hello's ;)

9. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome to DF mate, enjoy your stay

10. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

heya and welcome aboard.

Isn't it funny what you can find with Google, I think the better question would be what can't you find with it? I'll see you around the boards.:)

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome to DF MrJoeyP!
    Good to hear our simple name (and SEO efforts) did the trick in helping you find us :D

Look forward to seeing your work when you get a portfolio online.
    Cheers, Greg